Founded in 1991, AxiomSL is the global leader in software solutions for enterprise risk management, data management, regulatory reporting and compliance. We employ 1000+ people in over 20 countries across North America, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Europe, Middle East and Africa. This is a very exciting opportunity to be a part of our dynamic team in Saint Petersburg.
AxiomSL is looking for a QA Engineer that will take part in testing of our main product ControllerView®.
What is ControllerView®?
ControllerView® is an enterprise-data management platform for analytics and regulatory reporting requirements. It has the capability and flexibility to deal with any level of complexity of information particular to a client’s organization. This high-performance platform transparently aggregates clients’ data from multiple siloed systems, enriches and validates it to any level of granularity, and then runs the data through relevant calculations and populates the reports. It delivers data lineage, risk aggregation, workflow automation, validation and audit functionality and supports disclosures in multiple formats, including XBRL.
Work hours/environment: While working with a global team, this position requires some flexibility of work hours. The position is based in Saint Petersburg but due to COVID-19, the hired candidate will commence remotely and receive virtual equipment and on-boarding.
What you’ll responsible for:
- Test case development, test result analysis;
- Design and development of the automated tests;
- Manual/automated testing of client UI (Swing and Web), server side business logic.
What you’ll need?
- 1+ years in software testing;
- Strong knowledge of software testing methodology;
- Analytical skills, attention to details;
- Knowledge any of test management tools;
- Intermediate English for reading and writing technical defects.
- Knowledge of any programming language;
- Readiness to learn scripting languages and Java;
- Experience with SQL;
- Experience with Web-based applications ;
- Strong mathematical background;
- Familiarity with UNIX based systems.
What you can expect from us:
- A warm, friendly, and dynamic team of international colleagues.
- Competitive salary and annual performance-based bonuses.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- English lessons with native speaker.
- Office in the city center.
- Partial reimbursement of any sport activities.
- Cosy kitchens with fruit, snack, sweets and wide choice of tea and coffee.
- Opportunities for growth and development within the team and AxiomSL.
- Continuous learning and experience in a feedback-oriented environment.
- A commitment to staff-care and work life balance.