Since Veeam was formed in 2006, the company has continued to lead the industry in terms of growth and innovation. Delivering Availability for the Always‑On Enterprise™, in a short space of time Veeam has amassed more than 450,000 customers across the globe and has been named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Center Backup and Recovery Software.
Veeam currently has now more than 4000 employees around the globe, and the company has 30+ offices throughout the world.
We are looking for DevOps Engineer to join our Corporate Information Systems team in Saint Petersburg, Russia.
The Corporate Information Systems team is responsible for automation and business IT processes, including vendors, improvements and changes for all Veeam internal systems.
- Develop automation and processes to enable teams to develop, deploy, manage, and configure CI/CD
- Actively participate in high-level team activities such as suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements and conducting tool evaluations
- Help solve business needs with technology by evaluating different technology options and products
- System troubleshooting and problem-solving across applications
- Solid understanding of Software Development Life Cycle, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Solid understanding and experience working with high availability, high performance, multi-data center systems and hybrid cloud environments
- Considerable experience of automation tools and infrastructure provisioning (Terraform, Ansible)
- Expertise in using Linux and the command line
- Scripting and automation skills
- Experience with containers (docker, k8s)
- Great experience with CI/CD tool Jenkins
- Strong ability to troubleshoot complex issues ranging from system resources to application stack traces
- Web technologies
- Cloud experience (AWS)
- English communication skills (writing and reading)
Will be a plus
- DBs: mysql, postgresql, redis
- ELK, Prometheus Stack
- Development of large software systems
- Experience with python, groovy, golang
- Experience with Java application servers
- AEM, Keycloak, HashiCorp products
- Windows System
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people.
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation (all payments are fully "white" + 28-Day annual leave, etc)
- Competitive salary and regular pay rises
- If you want: moving to Prague to work in the Czech Veeam R&D office. Veeam helps with applying for a work visa, offers a relocation package, Czech language courses and comprehensive support before and after the move.
- Flexible working schedule
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including:
- Premium health insurance program for you and your children
- 100% compensation payments for sick leave
- Professional training and education: unlimited access to e-library, professional courses and conferences, English classes
- Sports / fitness compensation.
- Active corporate life: release pizzas, NY
- Meal Benefit as a meal card with limit; fruits, cookies, coffee in the office.
Relocation package for candidates from another city: payment for tickets to St. Petersburg and one additional salary as a one-time payment.