Let’s get acquainted:
AD Mortgage is:
- One of the TOP Direct Mortgage Lender with almost 20 years history, which offers a full spectrum of innovative lending products to meet a home buyer’s needs in the USA
- Headquarter in Hollywood, FL.
- We represent our A+++ service in 11 states but are striving to obtain licenses in every State of US and to become a Nationwide Mortgage Lender
- Our employees are our most valuable resource and their knowledge and expertise play an important role in achieving our Client’s goals. We are 150+ employees, and it’s just a beginning.
In connection with the expansion of the project, we’ve opened a new office in Saint-Petersburg, Russia and we are looking for a “Developer” to join our Team.
We are waiting for responsible, motivated, diligent employees who are ready for efficient work with details and constant development in cooperation and completing projects with members from abroad.
- Incredible international experience in mortgage loaning without relocating from Russia
- Amazing atmosphere in a team of like-minded people, who strive to grow-up in a professional way
- Perfect opportunity to improve your English with native speakers
- Everything you need for comfortable work: competitive salary (totally white), official employment according to Russian labor legislation, fixed working schedule (5/2), comfortable A-class office with good transport accessibility, corporate training system (paid internship), the possibility of continuous development and local training.
Job description (Software Developer):
- Perform the detailed design of application and technical architecture components;
- Develop common test data;
- Configure, build and test the application or technical architecture components;
- Work with other developers, designers, marketing, architects and business users to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals;
- Follow good security coding practices to ensure the application is free of most common coding vulnerabilities;
- Fix any defects and performance problems discovered in testing & release preparation;
- Document the application to facilitate maintenance.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline;
- Knowledge is desirable: Dapper, git
- Familiarity with Object Oriented design concepts, data structures and algorithms, relational databases is desirable
- Strong communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Highly accountable and results-oriented