Wrike is a leading project collaboration cloud software with an innovative product that helps thousands of customers in 130 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees.
It is loved by global brands like Google, Airbnb, L'Oreal, Western Union, Fitbit, Hootsuite, Greenpeace, and startups around.
We're currently looking for a Product Operations Analyst to help us better understand how people are using Wrike and what we can do to make our product even better. You will need to understand behavior patterns, suggest improved hints and recommendations, and help our product team build the most user-loved product ever. Apart from ongoing improvements based on your analysis, you will help set priorities for Wrike's future strategic development and tactical product road map.
What you will do
Reporting on weekly product usage
- You will create product reports so that UX, development, marketing teams, and top-level management know how exactly our customers use Wrike, including which features they use, if there are any patterns in user behavior, etc. This includes planning report structures, making it visually appealing and easy to understand, and automating the reporting process. You will also need to analyze trends so that important signals are not overlooked by those who read the reports. The data for the reports mainly comes from internal databases, logs, and external sources like Google Analytics.
Defining the right metrics
- When a new feature is developed, we need to track it properly to understand the business value we've gained. Apart from feature usage, we need to know if customers require more help/tips, or if they're using it incorrectly. We also need to understand the impact this specific feature has on overall user behavior. The end goal here is not just to improve our UX, but to improve the overall lifetime value of our customers.
Planing the correct tracking method
- For each specific situation and new feature, we need to understand what exactly should be tracked and how. You'll be responsible for making sure tracking is implemented correctly.
- When a new design/feature is released, you will plan experiments to determine if it works well. This includes balancing samples, defining target audience, making sure experiments run correctly, and making sure we derive the right conclusions from it.
Doing ad hoc analysis
- Whenever something interesting emerges in the data (spike in usage, drop in conversions, unusual behavior, etc), our product team will ask you to explain it. The results of such research should not come just in the form of numbers and distributions, but rather in the form of action items (e.g., to avoid A in the future, we should fix X).
Analyzing a feature's impact before it's developed
- Before starting development, our product team will ask you to estimate the impact a feature will have on the business: how many people will use it? How it will change user behavior and customer satisfaction? How will it affect Lifetime Value?
What we are looking for
- Willingness to take on responsibility and own your projects
- Good knowledge of SQL & databases (we use Google BigQuery)
- Some programming skills (we use Python)
- Tendency to think about overall business value, rather than just about numbers and charts
- English language skills at Upper-Intermediate level (or better)
- Communicative and friendly
- Experience with analytics
Product AnalystВ архиве с 12 августа 2020
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию