CloudLinux Marketing Team is seeking a WordPress (with knowledge of Joomla as well) developer to join our team.
- Knowledge of PSD mockups, Bootstrap framework, jQuery libraries and derivative plugins;
- Experience of creation the WordPress themes or stretching layouts to existing ones (creating child themes);
- Experience in advanced custom fields, contact form;
- 1+ years of demonstrated professional experience with portfolio.
- To create and edit landing, contact, and signup pages according to the mockup;
- To migrate the existing website from Joomla to Wordpress;
- Create custom forms and connect it with the third party tools;
- Collaboration with SEO expert in terms of website optimization. Filling the metadata;
- Updating the tracking codes, create a custom tracking code.
What we can offer you:
- Remote working with long-term employment on a full-time basis under contract
- Compensation in US dollars
- Flexible working hours
- A great opportunity for professional development within a young and fast-growing company
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Paid one month vacation per year and sick leaves
- Medical insurance
- Days off on national holidays
Let’s make it a win-win for you and CloudLinux. Do not put off until later - apply today and our team will gladly welcome you.