JetBrains is working on the next generation of team tools, particularly an automation platform that will cover a broad area of use cases, such as CI, CD, DevOps, and general purpose automation. We are building this platform entirely in Kotlin, using the latest (and even some still unreleased) technologies from the Kotlin ecosystem!
As a team member, you will:
- Participate in the development of a new script engine based on Kotlin’s scripting technology, in close collaboration with the Kotlin team.
- Participate in the development of the Space plugin for IntelliJ, in close collaboration with the IntelliJ team.
- Develop client applications (such as command line tools and an extension for Visual Studio Code).
- Take part in architecture design for the whole system.
- Experience with JVM based languages.
- Experience with the development of desktop applications.
- Deep understanding of OOP.
- Prototyping efficiency.
- Passion, responsibility, and self-discipline.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work in a distributed team (Saint Petersburg, Munich, Novosibirsk, Moscow, Amsterdam).
- Knowledge of and experience with Kotlin.
- Professional experience with automation.
- Spacious comfortable office (open 24/7) with a private parking lot.
- Competitive salary: determined individually, but above industry average.
- Bonuses based on your performance.
- Voluntary health insurance for employees, their spouse, and their children under age 18 (including dental insurance).
- 5 weeks of paid vacation.
- Full salary during sick leave.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Hot meals, free drinks, fruits, and snacks.
- Office library with specialized work-related books and magazines.
- Office gym (with washrooms), massage room, and a recreational zone.
- Training, including English and German language classes.
- Opportunities to travel to professional conferences in Europe and the US.
- Job relocation help.