T-Systems has different international subsidiaries in more than 20 countries with over 50 000 employees. Point of production in Russia was founded in 1995, and it now works on challenging projects for such customers as T-Mobile, Shell, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, MAN, ThyssenKrupp, DHL, Continental, SBB (Swiss Federal Railways).
- Cloud infrastructure provided by Microsoft Azure IoT Hub
- Platform orchestration by Kubernetes
- Technology stack: Java, Node.JS, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Angular, Vue.JS
The specification is stored in Confluence, we do Scrum and create User Stories in Jira with support of Xray Test Management plugin.
To describe requirements and test cases we use BDD with Cucumber.
CI/CD is implemented with GitLab.
IoT Hub is an all-in-one solution based on micro-service architecture, that provides ability to manage smart devices. Fundamental idea is to standardize interfaces of control and take upon itself all the complexity of integration with various IoT platforms and mobile operators services. Consequently IoT Hub is a universal point of entry for our clients, that provides a comprehensive REST API. Join us if you would like to be at the origins of the IoT future.
- Develop micro-services in Node.JS, building REST APIs
- Creating CI/CD infrastructure in GitLab
- Integration with various external systems (Keycloak, vault)
- Know how to build micro-services and rest services with Node.JS
- Experience with CI/CD infrastructure creation, GitLab or similar
- Experience with Mongo DB or similar
- Experience with writing REST APIs with Node.JS, Typescript, Express or similar
- Experience in project building (build Node.JS application, build Front-end Application with modern frameworks)
Experience with Nginx, Kafka, Prometheus (for data persistence) and Grafana (for visualization)
Node.JS Developer (IoT)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию