Tango is a successful mobile app with over 400 million registered users. Founded in the US, we are a worldwide leader in the live-streaming space.
The B2C mobile platform, Tango Live, allows millions of talented people around the world to engage with their fans and monetize their talents.
At Tango, we work hard to achieve our goal to become the #1 app for livestream content. If you are an overachiever and eager to succeed, help us continue to grow and redefine the exciting Live Streaming space.
Tango is a fully transparent and profitable company with offices around the world, and more opening soon! We have successfully built a team of top talented professionals, and are currently hiring engineers to join our growing and fast-paced company.
- Care about product, business and team
- Design user interfaces, icons and visual assets in style
- Communicate with an international team
- Explore concepts in visual and interaction designs, and in animations
- Quickly deliver designs and assets
- Provide feedback of UX/UI flows and product decisions
Professional experience in Sketch + Zeplin
Confident skills in Photoshop/Illustrator
Experience with iOS/Android design guidelines
Ability to deliver product from beginning to the production
Great communication skills in Russian and English
Leadership, professionalism, availability 24/7
Problem solving skills, responsibility
Take initiative and be proactive
Ability to advocate your point of view to the team
Passion for consumer focused, social apps and live video
Portfolio that showcases high-quality visual design
Must be a team player!
Nice to have:
- Experience in Web design
- Prototyping tools such as Framer
- Experience working in Figma on big project
- Knowledge of using/building design systems
- Skills in After Effects
- Official high salary ($);
- Stock options grant;
- Medical insurance;
- Free lunches;
- Comfortable office space with kitchen, cookies, snacks.
- Our office is located in historical center of St Petersburg;