ЭТО ОСНОВА НАШЕГО БИЗНЕСА
For Arctic LNG 2 Project (SAREN) we are in search of Logistics and Customs Officer
Relocation to Murmansk region (Belokamenka)
- Coordinate the Suppliers (Forwarders and/or Customs agents) with regard to the management of the transport of the goods, in accordance with the Transport Service Contract Documents;
- Manage / prepare the documents required to the execution of the Shipping and Customs activities, such as import, export and transit of materials in accordance with Customs, port requirements and Saipem procedures;
- Ensure comunication between Logistic department and Stevedoring contractor;
- Use SAP for the management of Shipping and Customs activities and ensure timely updating;
- Ensure the retrievable archive of Shipping and Customs documents.;
- Provide feedback information using Saipem software tools on Suppliers performances (Forwarders and/or Customs agents).
- Higher education;
- 5+ years of relevant experience;
- English - spoken;
- Knowledge of the legislation governing customs activities where the operations are carried out (dual use, customs documents/declaration, movement reference number, VAT, customs tariff according to Harmonized Commodity Description and Coding System) and ability to archive customs documentation required by law;
- Knowledge of rules and procedures governing the port activities (stevedores, port charges, terminal handling charges, packing inspection, documents related to port activities, such as delivery order, etc.).
- Capability to deal with internal or external personnel in managing shipping and customs activities. Capability to create and update relevant progress report information.
- Capability of persuasion influencing without direct authority and obtaining win-win awareness, nevertheless respecting mutual roles and contractual clauses;
- Communicate in a simple, clear and assertive way. Adapt own approach to different audiences to have a positive impact and to gain support for own plans.
- Support the organization's mission with own behaviuor and act to promote the organisations's goals and reputation
- Work experience in SAP ERP (nice to have).
- Relocaton - Murmansk (Belokamenka) ;
- Long term project (approx. 4 years) - Arctic LNG-2;
- Competitive salary;
- Career opportunities based on work performance,
- Chance to be a part of international unique project.
Logistics and Customs Officer
з/п не указана