Ahlers is a Belgian companyand identifies itself with a European management culture, which empowers employees, values self-initiative and taking responsibility.
Trade Facilitation & After Sales Services is one of the four Ahlers global business units. Within this business unit, we offer services that go beyond logistics, meaning that we facilitate the import- and local sales function of our EU/US customers. Not only do we arrange the entire end-to-end supply chain but we also manage the import and further sales into Russia. This means we play a vital role in the Route-To-Market of our customers as their dedicated Master Importer.
Currently we are looking Key Account Manager to enrich our Russian team based in Saint Petersburg office. Key Account Manager is primarily responsible for the revenue retention and relationships with the assigned portfolio of existing key accounts. Key Account Manager focuses on increasing the value and generation of new services ideas.
- To become a “business manager” knowing how to add more value for both parties. To take an active role in business development activities. To be a leading team member on complex strategic advisory assignments: strategy audits and advancement. To produce a plan for implementation of strategic recommendations and manage its execution.
- To explore and stimulate potential business prospects through strategic planning, research and analysis, communication, collaboration, managing resources and others.
- To produce new ideas for service offering and assist their development programs.
- To advance initiatives for cross- & up-sales for existing customers (including cross-BU selling); to ensure sales/revenue goals are met for accounts portfolio.
- To develop strategic KA business plan.
- To manage leads/opportunities for assigned customers, defining price margin in accordance with mark-up policy, business case calculation, supporting in solution creation (in complex cases), negotiating agreements terms.
- To ensure timely and successful delivery of solutions; to prepare for and conduct regular business reviews with customers; to gather customer feedback and share it with Operations department.
- Support executive engagement on continuing basis to assure key strategies.
- To provide strategic and financial analyses on customers.
- To determine a vision and approach for business development in various regions and put them into action.
- To identify issues, collect essential data, and provide recommendations for key decision makers.
- To build strategic partnerships and maintain strong relationships with federal networks.
Key professional skills:
- Higher education (degree in Strategic management/Management/Finance/Economics is preferable).
- Strong analytical skills and logical thinking, good command of analytics tools, ability to identify market trends and interpret them for Ahlers business.
- Extensive expertise in gathering, filtering and analyzing massive data, using different reliable sources. Ability to quickly switch between industries and focuses.
- Competitor analysis and its processing into valuable information: reporting on market drivers, growth rates, industry trends, and changing market conditions to highlight opportunities and threats. Evaluation of financial performance of competitors, monitoring competitors’ strategy.
- Well-developed business acumen, ability to implement strategic opportunities. Providing data to identify market and customers’ needs and opportunities, conducting existing and potential customers research.
- Ability to understand customer needs and to deliver client-focused solutions (ability to listen).
- Long-term relationship maintenance skill and political consciousness.
- Advanced expertise in customer industry and customer business.
- Strong business writing skills. Proficiency in English is a must, knowing of other foreign languages will be considered as an advantage.
- Advanced strategic thinking and influence skills within cross-functional teams.
- Ability to efficiently cooperate with multiple stakeholders at a time, and to take pro-active steps in order to overcome challenges and to reach expected goals.
- Comprehensive knowledge in conducting business abroad, and experience in foreign trade operations (both in Russia and/or abroad) are desirable.
- An international professional environment characterized by an entrepreneurial and innovative culture.
- A competitive salary and quarterly KPI bonus.
- A remuneration package in accordance with Russian Labor Law and other regulations.
- Plenty of opportunity to develop international knowledge and personal qualities.
- Compensation for mobile phone communication and transport according to corporate standards.
- Office is located at Volkhonskoe highway (near Gorelovo) / Transfer from metro stations Moskovskaya, Leninskiy Prospekt, and from Krasnoye Selo.
- Participation in corporate training programs and employee events.
- Standard business hours 09:00 – 17:30
Please, pay attention that provided CV should be in English.
Key account manager/Business development manager
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию