Miro is growing its DevOps team and we are looking for a talented DevOps Engineer to join us! You’ll be working closely with the engineering team helping to maintain and improve our process and tools.
Stack, Infrastructure, tools
- Atlassian stack (Bitbucket, Bamboo, Jira).
- Script languages (Python, Bash, Go).
- Monitoring tools (ELK stack, Prometheus, Grafana, Zabbix).
- Configuration management (Ansible).
- Cloud Providers (AWS, Hetzner, DigitalOcean).
What you’ll do
- Provide our customers with reliable and uptime solution
- Maintain and improve the CI/CD process for our infrastructure
- Participate in on-call rotation
- Work closely with teams in different time zones and have the occasional meeting outside regular working hours
- Improve reliability for critical components
What you’ll need
- 2+ years in DevOps
- Good hands-on experience with Cloud Platforms (AWS)
- Good Experience in configuration languages (Ansible)
- Good Experience in Terraform
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Strong Linux skills
- English Intermediate level
What’s in it for you
- Highly competitive salary.
- Stock option grant.
- Yearly budget for professional growth, internal educational events, free books, and corporate library.
- Breakfasts and dinners in the office, healthy snacks.
- Fun parties and awesome corporate-branded stuff.