- Install, configure, maintain and monitor VMWare based data centers and storage systems (Private VMware Cloud).
- Automate infrastructure in hybrid cloud environment (private and public clouds).
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues, take part in root cause analysis.
- Provide reports to management regarding infrastructure utilization.
- Planning for infrastructure expansion and budget assessment of the cloud segment.
- At least 2 years of experience installing, maintaining and troubleshooting VMWare (Esxi 5/6) implementations with VMs across several Vcenter’s.
- Intermediate to expert knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Experience in Infrastructure buildout projects in Engineer position.
- AWS experience (such as setting up VPC, working with EC2, ELB, CLI).
- At least intermediate level of English (both written and spoken).
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Cisco UCS stack.
- Experience with Netapp Storage Systems
- Experience with SDN tools such as vRNI and NSX.
- Familiarity with VMWare automation tools (vRealize Automation, Orchestrator).
- Well coordinated professional team.
- Cutting edge technologies, interesting and challenging tasks, dynamic project, great opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth.
- Corporate training programs, English language courses.
- Business trips to foreign branch offices (the USA, China) and further work H1-B U.S.
- Job placement and payment of salary take place according to the labor code.
- Sick leaves 100% paid.
- 28 day vacation 100% paid in accordance with the current salary.
- Corporate events, trips, sports.
- Office in 15-minute walk from the subway.
- Nonresident applicants are granted Relocation Bonus.