Founded in 1991, AxiomSL is the global leader in software solutions for enterprise risk management, data management, regulatory reporting and compliance. We employ 1000+ people in over 20 countries across North America, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Europe, Middle East and Africa. This a very exciting opportunity to be a part of our dynamic team!
AxiomSL is looking for a Full Stack Developer who will be a part of our team in the Saint Petersburg office. As a member of our team you will be participated in design of new features and maintaining existing functionality.
Work hours/environment: While working with a global team, this position requires some flexibility of work hours. The position is based in Saint Petersburg but due to COVID-19, the hired candidate will commence remotely and receive virtual equipment and on-boarding.
What you’ll responsible for:
- Web Spreadsheet component development.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- Building the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Testing software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Integrating our front-end UI with the constructed API.
What you’ll need?
- Knowledge of CSS3 (LESS / SASS), DOM / HTML5 API.
- Knowledge or willingness to learn Java SE (1.8+).
- Understanding OOP and design patterns.
- Knowledge of common algorithms and data representation models.
- Dependability and tidiness, ability to review and test code.
- Experience with Angular, React, TypeScript.
- Experience with Vaadin.
- Experience in unit and integration Testing, application testing and troubleshooting/debugging.
- Strong mathematical background.
- Familiarity with UNIX based systems.
What you can expect from us:
- A warm, friendly, and dynamic team of international colleagues.
- Competitive salary and annual performance-based bonuses.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- English lessons with native speaker.
- Office in the city center.
- Partial reimbursement of any sport activities.
- Cosy kitchens with fruit, snack, sweets and wide choice of tea and coffee.
- Opportunities for growth and development within the team and AxiomSL.
- Continuous learning and experience in a feedback-oriented environment.
- A commitment to staff-care and work life balance.