Digital Media Planner (Digital Specialist, Digital Manager)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
ARE YOU READY TO TAKE THE CHALLENGE?
KRKA IS LOOKING FOR A DIGITAL MEDIA PLANNER
- To make contribution in creation and implementation of digital media marketing strategy;
- To analyze and improve digital media marketing activities;
- To be fully responsible for cooperation with digital agencies (select an appropriate one, hold tenders, negotiate regarding price list, manage work flow, brief, set KPIs and control providers);
- To be fully responsible for legal and finance issues management (manage contracts approval process, true up terminology, check expiration dates, pay invoices, provide with closing documents);
- To supervise marketing materials compliance with basic rules in pharmaceutical market;
- To collaborate with Brand managers (Rx, OTC, AH) in digital content creation;
- To create and lead educational webinars for Brand managers (aimed to enrich them with digital media marketing peculiarities and expand their knowledge);
- To develop marketing materials (web-content, e-mails, infographics and presentations).
- Experience in digital marketing provider (a must).
- Having pharma clients in portfolio (a must);
- Good knowledge of written and oral English (a must);
- Higher education degree (preferably PR, Marketing);
- Good knowledge of digital marketing tools (marketing automation, lead generating forms builder, Google Analytics, Yandex.Metrika);
- Basic knowledge of media and advertising legislation related to pharmaceutical industry;
- Knowledge of current digital marketing and e-commerce concepts, strategy and best practice (in Pharma is a plus);
- Good time-management and analytical skills; technologically advanced and IT competent.
- Opportunity to show gained agent expertise and become an in-house expert in international pharma;
- Official employment (labour contract, paid sick leaves, paid annual leaves etc.);
- Full time job;
- Voluntary medical insurance, lunches, corporate mobile;
- Friendly team of Digital specialists and Brand Managers;
- Good location: Moscow, m. Vodny Stadion (3 min from metro).
WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU CV!