Senior DevOps Engineer
з/п не указана
FanVestor™ is one of the world's largest marketplaces for unique perk and security offerings, all powered by globally recognized brands. An economic empowerment engine, FanVestor™ has helped millions of artists and entrepreneurs monetize and fuel their passions while keeping the financial benefits to investors in their own communities.
FanVestor™ is growing rapidly and we are on the lookout for high energy employees to grow the Systems Operations team. As a Senior DevOps Engineer, Systems at FanVestor™, you will be working with global IT and software teams solving complex, time sensitive production issues. You will be the conduit between many business and technology facing teams and help shape and improve the operability of our systems and services. Your passion for understanding, reverse engineering and analyzing technical systems will directly impact the success of how our technology services operate.
Please note: To apply, you must have proven industry experience greater than 5 years. Applicants who are considered mid to senior level in experience are desired.
- Take personal responsibility for the quality, reliability and availability of global IT systems
- Maintain day-to-day operations and documentation of production infrastructure
- Participate in rotating on-call incident response after normal business hours and on weekends
- Develop and improve instrumentation for monitoring the health and availability, security, efficiency, and scalability of systems
- Improve operational efficiencies via scripting, bots and integrations
- Manage a ticket queue of troubleshooting escalations, security vulnerability remediations and completing manual tasks that are not yet automated or require human touch
- Participate cross functionally with vendors and other IT engineering teams to ensure smooth project delivery
In-depth experience deploying and maintaining monitoring and logging tools
Must have strong automation/scripting skills -- proficiency in Python or Ruby is a plus
Experience developing and maintaining technical documentation, runbooks, and procedures
Understanding of Google domain management and administration
Familiarity with one or more configuration management frameworks (Puppet, Chef, Terraform, Ansible)
Knowledge of version control software, github enterprise preferred
Experience working with Amazon Web Services
Proficiency with Linux
Familiar with Linux systems such as Ubuntu or Redhat, LDAP, Active Directory, and SSO
A strong ownership attitude and a track record of taking responsibility for problems and pushing through to resolution
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or EE, or relevant industry experience is required
- Works on complex and interesting IT conferences;
- Comfortable office in the center;
- Competitive salary;
- Additional medical insurance;
- Flexible start of the working day;
- English courses;
- Participation in specialized events (conferences, seminars, trainings) at the expense of the company;
- Professional and career growth.