Senior Azure DevOps Engineer, Life Science Project
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Quantori is a premium software company with high-quality advanced technology solutions and services. Our main domains are e-commerce, cloud transformation, and digital health. We cooperate with US research institutes, pharmaceutical companies in solving challenges that affect their entire development organization and people’s quality of life. As a systems integration company, Quantori combines technological expertise, scientific domain experience with a commitment to deliver a comprehensive solution in a cost-effective manner.
Our colleagues have expertise in different verticals: Retail, Healthcare, ISV, Travel & Hospitality, Finance, Media. Quantori is an international team: we have employees who work not only from co-working offices but also remotely from all over the world.
We are looking for Azure System Engineer for the Life Science project.
- Provision of new Azure Cloud resources and services via ARM templates (including Azure Policies and Azure Blueprints);
- Managing and supporting different environments in Microsoft Azure Cloud;
- Configuring and managing the infrastructure deployed in Azure Cloud;
- Developing and managing CI/CD process in Azure DevOps for different types of applications and environments, and automate as many processes as possible;
- Deploying and configuring Azure Data Factory, Azure Batch, Azure Databricks, Azure Key Vault, Azure Data Lake, Azure Machine Learning, etc.;
- English is from strong-intermediate (B1+).
- Highly competitive compensation;
- Remote or office work model;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Continuous education, mentoring and professional development programs;
- Strong management and tech expertise;
- Certifications paid by the company.