At ROKO Labs, we solve the business problems of our clients and implement projects for foreign clients in various fields: the financial industry (Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Goldman Sachs, Citi bank, etc.), medicine, real estate, games, and etc. And we are also developing our own product - chatbot.
Since 2012, we have been actively developing and growing, and now we are more than 220 people. The headquarters of the company is in New York, development and testing centers are open in Russia (Saratov, Samara) and in Argentina (Buenos Aires). We also form teams in St. Petersburg, Kazan, Ufa, Volgograd and other cities of Russia.
As a UX/UI Designer, you will be responsible for understanding user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. Also, you will create both functional and appealing features that address our clients' needs.
If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile apps, we would like to meet you.
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with Product Managers and Engineers;
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps;
- Design graphic user interface elements like menus, tabs and widgets;
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields;
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like;
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables);
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders;
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (i.e., responsiveness);
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback;
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- Experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role;
- Portfolio of design projects;
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. wireframe.cc and InVision);
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop;
- Team oriented, strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders;
- Studies in Design or relevant field;
- Interesting and challenging projects;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours;
- Work in friendly professional teams;
- Corporate and social events.