At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Product Managers at Infobip drive vision behind:
- Our platform as the backbone for many of the world’s leading Mobile Operators when it comes to carrying their A2P (Application-to-Person) business;
- Our messaging solution installed at over 350 banks;
- Our A2P SMS spam filter used by top Mobile Operators;
- Our solution for high-volume messaging (SMSC) deployed all around the world, making us the largest proprietary telecom network in our space;
- …and we are just starting.
Why is Product Development important at Infobip?
Every great company’s success starts with having a great product. To write our next success story, it is essential to continue innovating and developing our global, in-house developed products. As a Product Manager, you will directly impact our company’s portfolio by leading the ideation, development, and launch of a product, cooperating closely with all the stakeholders and your marketing peers. Currently, this position is intended for the development of the Settings module of our Customer Portal, a web application where our clients launch their campaigns.
What you will get to do:
- Develop a clear product vision, strategy, and roadmap, having customers in mind and aligned with business objectives. Share the vision of the product with all of the stakeholders (i.e. customers, management, development, marketing, and sales teams), you being the subject expert point of contact for the stakeholders regarding the product.
- Address customers’ pains, reflected in their increased product engagement.
- Data-driven requirement development (usability studies, research, market analyses, competitors’ analyses etc).
- Spot the right opportunities for the product, ensuring they are pursued at the right time, and save the company’s time and money by saying "no" to timewasters.
More about you:
- You are fluent in English
- You just love B2B/Saas products and share our passion & commitment
- You are experienced in driving product strategy (perhaps in IT/telecom industries)
- You base your insights, judgment, and ability to make decisions on data
Why you should consider this opportunity:
- We provide a high salary with voluntary medical insurance.
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work remotely 5 days per month.
- Work with modern technologies.
- Comfortable working conditions, modern office in the city center with comfortable chairs and a well-equipped kitchen.
- MacBook / HP, additional monitors and everything you need for productive work.
- Onboarding in Croatia.
- English lessons in the office.
- Education and participation in European conferences at the expense of the employer.
- Annual internal conference for developers at the Spa resort in Croatia.
- Extensive opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth.
Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with a new and unseen solutions.
Let's get the process rolling!