Android developer

з/п не указана

Требуемый опыт работы: 3–6 лет

Полная занятость, гибкий график

iX.co, a digital media company focused on the way data science and technology can create more personal experiences for users while growing audiences for content owners, bridges the gap between storytelling and technology, creating digital platforms and experiences to help global brands engage with audiences and monetize their investments.

iX.co works with many of the biggest names in sports, media, entertainment, and active lifestyle, using data-driven insights to cater to audience passions and empower businesses to make millions of lasting impressions.

With offices across North America, Europe, and Asia, iX.co is proud of the impact it has helped create for elite organizations like the PGA TOUR, NASCAR, FOX, Chelsea FC, AS Roma, the International Ski Federation and the International Basketball Federation, among countless others.

Would you like the opportunity to work on mobile app projects seen by millions of people daily? Are you interested in developing products for the Sports and Entertainment world? Join us! We are an independent software development shop that creates custom apps and sites for sports, media and entertainment companies.

We are looking for highly talented Android Engineers to join our team. All engineers write code about 80% of the time and attend meetings and review requirements the other 20%.

Skills required:

  • 3+ years of Java Experience

  • 3+ years of Android development experience

  • Experience with Multithreading Development

  • Experience with RxJava

  • Understanding RESTful concept

  • Experience with GIT

  • Having published applications on the Google Play platform

Optional skills:

  • Kotlin

  • Dagger

  • Architectural patterns (MVP/MVVM)

  • Good written and spoken English

Responsibilities:

  • Participation in the development of mobile applications for Android

  • Development of new products and existing

  • Participation in Agile development, Code Review, using TDD

Benefits:

  • Competitive salary and yearly bonus

  • Medical insurance (after probationary period)

  • Fitness benefits (after probationary period)

  • Fully paid English courses and the opportunity to improve English skills by regular collaboration with native speakers

  • Free parking

  • Flexible working arrangements

  • Weekly Happy Hours and periodic team activities

  • Work in a high-growth, energetic environment

Ключевые навыки

Java
Git
Android
Java SE
REST

Вакансия опубликована 31 марта 2020 в Санкт-Петербурге

Похожие вакансии