The role comprises of the following elements:
Daily & hourly flight planning
Route & flight planning
Dispatch functions, including planning and management of:
- Planning flights from a till z
- Crew briefs and communication
- Working with official flight planning tools
- Ground handling requirements
- Overflight permissions and any necessary work permissions
- Landing permits
- Fuel requirements and fuel releases
- Coordination with the engineering team
An aviation background would be great, but not a must.
Knowledge of English and Spanish or French is essential. Portugese would be an advantage.
The successful candidates will receive a proper training on site to use and understand the tools and to be able to comply with the Operation Control Center manual and safety procedures.