HR Manager (recruitment, training & development, international company)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
мест под землей
Normet is a fast growing and innovative technology company with a passion to offer continuous improvement to underground construction and mining processes for increased safety, productivity and profitability.
Normet has delivered more than 10 000 built-for-purpose underground machines which are serviced and supported with Normet Services.
Normet is a Finnish based company that operates globally with over 44 locations in 28 countries worldwide.
Normet provides field services on-site for everything from maintenance to training, to keep process interruptions to a minimum. With high availability and efficient supply chains, Normet have knowhow and resources to keep equipment and operations up-to-date, up and running, safe, productive and profitable
To keep and develop high brand level of our services LLC Normet is currently looking for HR Manager (recruitment, training & development function).
Responsibility area: region EMEA (North Eurasia, Central Europe, South Africa, UK)
Functions: recruitment, training & development (reporting to HR Director EMEA, without subordinates)
1. Personnel selection of blue and white collars in Mining sphere:
- Direct search for new candidates, headhunting
- Work with mass-media, internet and other sources, search for new alternatives
- Work with recruitment agencies, search for potential partners
- Interviewing candidates
- Organization of interview with line managers, follow-up
- Preparation and sending the job offer to final candidates
- Work with corporate instrument - Recruitment Tool in Workday
2. Organization and running of the induction procedure, presenting the company, introducing newcomer to the employees. Accompany newcomers during the first working day (also remotely).
3. Control of newcomers' adaptation during the probation period in accordance with the adaptation procedure.
4. Control and execution of the recruitment and training budget.
5. Identifying the training and educational needs of employees, development of the annual training plan.
6. Organization, coordination and conducting trainings, educational events, seminars, etc. in accordance with the corporate standards.
7. Summing up the training results. Providing feedback. Passing the results to HRD for further analysis and decision making.
8. Coordination of the corporate Performance Management procedure and mid-year review. Overall assistance to employees and managers.
9. Organization and running of corporate and teambuilding events (NY party, summer events, etc.)
10. Liaison with educational bodies for attracting young potentials and increasing brand awareness as the best employer. Organization and conducting of co-operative events.
11. Identifying and development of labor potential.
12. Organization and conducting of employees and candidates’ tests. Interpreting the results. Providing feedback.
13.Exit interview with those who leaves the company
14. Preparation and printing the corporate news edition.
- At least Advanced level of English is a must on everyday basis;
- Working experience in Recruitment agencies from 5 years whithin industrial division (service engineers, mechanics, storekeepers etc.);
- Proven record in Training and Development;
- Knowledge of Mining/Engineering sphere;
- Ready for 50% business trips on Mining sites (underground) over Russia and abroad.
- Location: St-Petersburg
- Working within the international environment
- Competitive salary level
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Extensive social package: voluntary medical insurance, Insurance against accidents.