Netcracker is a forward-looking, software technology company providing mission-critical solutions to communication service providers around the globe. Every year since our founding in 1993, we have demonstrated significant growth, strong profitability, and highly credible thought leadership. The reason we continue to thrive in today’s highly challenging and competitive market is simple: our ability to recruit and retain the best talent in the industry. If you’re ready to move your career forward and be recognized for the unique talent and skillset you bring, take a look at the opportunities below and apply for a position
- Deploy CD tools (Jenkins, AWX, Nexus, Git) and integrate environments.
- Creation and maintenance of continuous deployments scripts.
- Troubleshooting of CD procedures.
- Contribution to application support knowledge base.
Requirements, several of the following competences:
- Experience with Continuous Delivery and DevOps methods.
- Practical experience in scripting (Ansible, bash, SQL).
- 3 years of experience in Linux system administration (Red Hat, CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian).
- Strong practical knowledge of containerized applications: OpenShift, kubernetes, docker.
- Knowledge of JBoss, Wildfly or Weblogic application server.
- Strong knowledge in networking concepts and protocols.
- This position requires being part of a 24×7 on-call support team.
Will be of advantage, any of the following competences:
- Knowledge and experience in virtualization technologies: OpenStack, VMware.
- Knowledge of cloud storage file systems (CEPH, gluster).
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL database, Cassandra database, etcd.
- Knowledge of Kafka, Zookeeper, RabbitMQ.
- Knowledge of HAproxy, Pacemaker, Corosync, keepalived.
- Knowledge of logstash, grаylog.
- Knowledge of programming languages (Python, Ruby, Groovy).
- Understanding of network protocols.
- Understanding of enterprise network architecture.
- Opportunities for career development.
- Opportunities to make business trips (Europe, LATAM, Australia, Japan, etc).
- Professional growth in the international business environment.
- Medical insurance for employees.
- Friendly atmosphere, sports activities and corporate events.
- Salary will be discussed individually with the successful candidate.