Work Location: St. Petersburg, Russia and Middle East
Department / Discipline: Engineering - Electrical
Position Type: Staff / Permanent
Type of Requisition: Professional & Technical
Overview of Responsibilities
- Ladoga Systems LLS is currently recruiting for Electrical Engineer.
- Perform assigned task and deliverables per the Project Execution Plan per allocated manhour cost and budget per the project schedule targets
- Perform and participate in an initial design review of existing installation to propose improvement on existing assets, and finalize design review of proposed installation complying to project requirement and contractual obligations
- Identify the full scope of project’s work
- As the lead discipline, coordinate with other discipline lead engineers, the Engineer Coordinator, and other functions for project-wide implementation. Ensure that coordination of project’s issues is actioned.
- Generate, perform calculations and reviews of design documents and drawings, not limited to: P&IDs, load list, design datasheets, equipment list, Power Distribution Philosophy, Power Junction Box Details, Area Classification Drawing, Lighting plan & details, Load List and Power Generator and Transformer Sizing, Grounding Plan and Drawing, Cable Schedules and Routing, Electrical One Line,
- Power and Interconnect Drawings, Cable Tray and Routing, Cable sizing plan, Uninterrupted Power Supply Sizing, Wiring Diagrams, HV Switchgear, Motor Control Centre, Modular Switchgear and MCC Building, Electrical BOM, and Power Generation / Distribution Detailed Drawings and Coordination Study, Pipe Heat Tracing, and other electrical drawings
- Generate discipline design datasheets and Bill of Materials for purchase requisition, perform detailed technical reviews of bids (bought out items and for fabrication/sub-contracting) and provide technical recommendation for purchase
- Ensure that all scope changes affecting the project’s scope are properly raised and recorded to cover impacts, and provide supporting documentation
- Coordinate and provide technical support fabrication/sub-contracting activities throughout project lifecycle.
- Review, approve, and control vendor documentation requirement and maintain effective process.
- Perform and coordinate inspection and QA/QC activities of purchased equipment, including issuance/documentation of non-conformances and other related documentation
- Provide engineering discipline support and problem solving throughout the project lifecycle and ensuring efficient process executed
- Provide site-based assistance in commissioning and start-up activities for the equipment and systems Ensure compliance with project requirements and contract obligations
- Regularly review performance against project budget and scheduled, and continuously ensure progress is earned and track assigned tasks and deliverables, propose and implement a recovery plan, approved by Project Manager
- Travel outside the Home Office in line with project requirement
- Other related assigned authority and tasks deemed required to meet project objectives by Project Manager
Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in related field, similar degree to be considered with equivalent experience 4 to 7 years in Electrical Engineering experience
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of Oil & Gas industry on design operability, constructability, and maintainability aspects.
- Capable to work in a multi-disciplinary environment (Process, Mechanical, Instrumentation, Control System, Procurement, Quality, Project Management, etc.)
- Capable to concurrently manage multiple tasks with various deadlines and responsibilities Strong communication skills: both written and verbal in English language Familiarity with International Electrical design codes such as API and IEC
- Proficient in the use of MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Project, and PowerPoint
- Able to generate and understand P&ID and discipline engineering drawings
- Experience in HV Switchgear and MCC in design with engineering contractor or with equipment manufacturer
- Experience in Modular Building for HV Switchgear and MCC in design with engineering contractor or with equipment manufacturer Experience from site would be an advantage
Elbrus Petroleum Services is an international service provider delivering projects to the energy markets, with distinct experience in Oil & Gas production, transport, and storage. We provide a full turnkey service from design, build, and technical services for operation and maintenance. We provide efficiency-driven solutions throughout the project life cycle. Having executed projects in more than 18 different countries, we have built
a reputation of delivering high-quality standards project and continued to grow significantly responding to our client needs throughout the years.