As a Software Developer, you're joining a team of highly skilled developers delivering our projects in OSS/BSS areas.
- implement development and maintenance assignments of medium and high complexity;
- perform initial testing of the implemented tasks;
- participate in the evaluation and planning of work;
- work on a technical solution from design until code level;
- provide regular and efficient progress updates to the team leader;
- add to an overall departmental effort by accomplishing related tasks as assigned.
In your daily job, you will communicate with other internal edpnet and external teams globally - services' fulfillment teams, quality assurance, and services' partners.
We expect you have all of these qualifications:
- .NET Framework 3.5-4.5, and C #;
- knowledge of and experience with MSSql Server 2008-2012
- experience in using MS Visual Studio 2013, TFS;
- minimum experience of development onthe .NET platform of 2 years;
- English - sufficient for communication on technical topics.