Wrike is a leading project collaboration cloud software with an innovative product that helps thousands of customers in 130 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees.
It is loved by global brands like Google, Airbnb, L'Oreal, Western Union, Fitbit, Hootsuite, Greenpeace, and startups around.
We're looking for a marketing analyst who can help us enhance and improve marketing efforts in the key directions such as evaluation and optimization of sophisticated data-driven tactics for our SEM/SEO strategy, efficiency measurement, multi-touch attribution and a lot of other compelling tasks requiring the best analytic mind.
The role of Wrike marketing team is to identify people, teams, and companies interested in work management solutions, generate demand by tens channels and hundreds of campaigns, accompany new users along the whole customer journey since the first impression till expanding.
What you will do
- Provide daily analytic support for lead generation, outbound, website, and email marketing teams (including running A/B tests, mapping conversion paths, etc.)
- Create data sources, ETLs
- Work with Google products (Analytics, Tag Manager)
- Build BI reports and visualize data for marketing stakeholders
- Develop and implement new analytics tools to help us extract data from external sources and track even more events and dependencies
- Automate reporting with Google API (measurement protocol, Adwords API, etc.)
- Participate in company-wide projects with other analytic groups (e.g. Sales or Product)
- Present marketing performance results to team leads and the exec crew
- Build the report to highlight email nurturing influence to revenue
- Work with semantics. Making conclusions about the most well-performed keyword combinations for SEO
- Create connectors for the data import from external ad tools
What we are looking for
- Good knowledge of SQL & databases (we use Postgress)
- Good knowledge of digital marketing metrics
- Good data visualization skills
- Python experience
- Experience in BI systems (Tableau, Google Data Studio)
- Knowledge of MS Excel
- Upper-intermediate or fluent English (frequent syncs with offices around the world)
- You are communicative and friendly
з/п не указана