At HiQo we focus on developing entire IoT systems. We design devices, write software that brings them to life, and create applications that connect them to end users. We solve technological challenges from all over the world and we do it by creating something from scratch. And at the end of the day we get to have that special sense of tangible achievement that you don’t always get elsewhere.
Wanna help? Join HiQo Solutions as a Senior Embedded Developer!
- good understanding of digital electronics
- experience in Cortex-M programming
- working understanding of design patterns
- excellent skills in C programming
- Intermediate English level
- understanding of analog electronics
- ability to create schematics/PCB in Altium or EagleCad
- experience in low power design
- knowledge of WiFi, BLE
- experience in C++ and or ASM
- experience with Embedded Linux
- initiative, motivated, ready to get acquainted with new technologies and resolve non-standard issues
- сompetitive salary based on the results of the interview
- flexible schedule
- possibility to work remotely
- interesting projects with international customers
- comfortable working environment (not open space) and game zones
- wide range of social benefits and various team building
- great opportunity to take part in cutting edge areas like mathematical data processing and IoT
- and above all – friendly and committed team of colleagues!
So, if we’ve just described you and your aspirations, we are waiting for your resume.