C#/Unity 3D Developer (MMS)
з/п не указана
T-Systems has different international subsidiaries in more than 20 countries with over 50 000 employees. Point of production in Russia was founded in 1995, and it now works on challenging projects for such customers as T-Mobile, Shell, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, MAN, ThyssenKrupp, DHL, Continental, SBB (Swiss Federal Railways).
The international team is looking for a team member. Our team is working on different projects related to AR/VR technologies for customers from all around the world.
You will be involved in the development of the following projects:
- End-customer product visualization;
- Extended reality (XR) Maintenance Solutions;
- Indoor Navigation with XR.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Research and development of modern Unity3D software solutions for different industries in the fields of augmented reality;
- Development of prototypes and production solutions for customer projects;
- Working within a Scrum Team with other colleagues together in an agile way;
- Working with the team together on development tasks, on solving problems with new technologies and on delivering a good experience in AR to the customer.
- At least 3 years of experience with C# (C++ is a plus) and Unity3D;
- Experience with ARCore or ARKit is a great plus;
- Team player with good English (or German) communication skills;
- Analytical skills and solution-oriented.