UI/UX Designer (MMSDelivery)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
T-Systems has different international subsidiaries in more than 20 countries with over 50 000 employees. Point of production in Russia was founded in 1995, and it now works on challenging projects for such customers as T-Mobile, Shell, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, MAN, ThyssenKrupp, DHL, Continental, SBB (Swiss Federal Railways).
The international UI/UX designers team is looking for a team member. Our team is working on different projects for customers from all around the world. You will not get bored doing the same work on one project because our projects include the design and development of web applications, desktop, and mobile applications.
As a designer you will be involved in the following activities:
- UX/UI for a brand design management tool called Living Styleguide including a customizable design ecosystem (design and code based), provided as software as a service for different clients. You will be in charge of:
- Evaluating new features with product owner and development team;
- Create user flows, mockups, interface designs and specifications;
- Interface design and specification for UX features;
- Test of new features;
- Create user handbooks and quick guides in English language;
- Presentation material for sales (powerpoint, one-pager …).
- At least 3 years of working experience;
- Strong communication skills for gathering feedback, virtual collaboration, communication via ticket tools;
- English level - Upper Intermediate
- Strong teamwork skills and experience in working with multiple designers, art directors
- Concept and prototyping skills
- Strong Interface Design (Pixel Perfect Visual Design, Micro Animations, Responsive Webdesign) with high focus on consistency and HTML feasibility;
- Strong Specification & Documentation skills in the English language
- Medium understanding of HTML & CSS for efficient collaboration with a frontend development team.
- Sketch (should have);
- UX Pin, Adobe XD (nice to have);
- Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop & Illustrator;
- Tool for Micro Animations (e.g. Figma, UX Pin, …);
- Experience Styleguide Creation Systems (Frontify, Zeplin, Avocode … nice to have);
- Virtual Collaboration & Organization Software (Confluence, JIRA).