от 180 000 руб. до вычета налогов
Quantori is a premium software company with high-quality advanced technology solutions and services. Our main domains are e-commerce, cloud transformation, and digital health. We cooperate with US research institutes, pharmaceutical companies in solving challenges that affect their entire development organization and people’s quality of life. As a systems integration company, Quantori combines technological expertise, scientific domain experience with a commitment to deliver a comprehensive solution in a cost-effective manner.
Our colleagues have expertise in different verticals: Retail, Healthcare, ISV, Travel & Hospitality, Finance, Media. Quantori is an international team: we have employees who work not only from co-working offices but also remotely from all over the world.
- Test plans and automated tests creation in order to replicate real-world scenarios to approve the quality of the product;
- Participation in reviews (walkthroughs) of technical specifications and help other members of the QA team.
We are expecting:
- 5+ QA experience;
- Experience in creation of Release plan & Sprint plan;
- Experience in building automation test framework from scratch;
- Experience with any frameworks and tools like Jasmine, Jest, Mocha, Chai including web UI automation tools like Selenium/WD frameworks as well as REST/JSON APIs;
- Diverse experience in XPath;
- Ability to improve the existing testing strategy to follow CI/CD;
- Using test case management tools like QAComplete, Zephyr or TestRail;
- Experience in bug management tools like Bugzilla or JIRA with the ability to create reports;
- Working knowledge of software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control, build and release processes, continuous deployment, and test suite development and maintenance;
- English level is from upper-intermediate.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of White Box Testing practices using tools like SonarQube:
- Hands-on experience with Puppeteer:
- Experience with BDD/TDD approaches.
- Highly competitive compensation;
- Remote or office work model;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Continuous education, mentoring and professional development programs;
- Strong management and tech expertise;
- Certifications paid by the company.