Software Developer in Test
з/п не указана
Intermedia is a Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) and business cloud email provider hyper-focused on delivering easy-to-use and secure communication and collaboration solutions to SMBs and the partners that serve them. More than 110,000 business customers and 6,500 active partners rely on Intermedia for greater reliability and productivity.
We offer cloud voice, web/video/content sharing and conferencing, chat, presence, file backup, sync and share, business email, identity and access management, security, archiving, and more.
The Software Developer in Test role will work closely with Development, QA and Operations with a focus on reliability, performance, scalability and high availability of Intermedia’s real-time UCaaS platform. We're looking for motivated software engineers eager to improve the stability and quality of Intermedia’s fast-growing cloud UCaaS platform.
- Define and build tools and frameworks for automated testing challenges including functional, load, resiliency, performance and stress testing in a cloud platform or enterprise scale environment.
- Establish processes and tools set to maintain automation scripts and generate regular test reports.
- Troubleshoot, analyze and isolate defects and report them to an issue and project tracking software
- Take part in all application development life cycle phases, according to the agreed Test Strategy
- Build and maintain infrastructure to continuously run harnesses, load tests, use-case tests and more:
- Load, Stress, performance,
- Production equivalent test scenario,
- System and Application Failure Scenarios
- Research and recommend best practice testing techniques for highly reliable cloud based platforms
- 1+ years of recent automation experience. Experience in Load, Stress, performance testing of server’s applications
- Sound knowledge of Automation Testing best practices
- Working Experience with scripting languages like Bash, Python, Lua
- Understanding TCP/IP, UDP
- Proficient with Jenkins, Git, JIRA
- Proficient in Linux Operating Systems
- English communication skills (speaking/listening, reading/writing)
- Knowledge SQL
- Working with VOIP/ Unified Communications systems
- Working experience in VoIP domain test automation (SIP, RTP, SIP/TLS, SRTP, Audio quality)
- Working Experience with VoIP tools like SIPp, StarTrinity
- Working Experience with C languages
- Knowledge of MySQL
- Saint-Petersburg office, the technology capital of the company, was founded in 2000 and is located close to the "Alexandra Nevskogo Square" metro station.
- You will find: good salary, flexible schedule, social guaranties, open and friendly atmosphere, highly professional team, interesting tasks.