Linux System Administrator
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Wrike is a leading project collaboration cloud software with an innovative product that helps thousands of customers in 130 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees.
It is loved by global brands like Google, Airbnb, L'Oreal, Western Union, Fitbit, Hootsuite, Greenpeace, and startups around.
Now we are looking for a strong Linux Administrator to join our SysOPS team!
- Implement secure and high availability incoming traffic path;
- Support application migration to cloud providers;
- Design, implement and support new infrastructure services;
- Work with team on improving configuration management platform;
- Help our teams to automate "every-day" tasks.
- Solid Linux administration skills with experience maintaining highly available infrastructure for web application stack;
- Strong fundamentals (TCP/IP, networking, routing, tunneling, VPN, security, CDNs, RAIDs, hardware, etc.);
- Experience in configuration management systems (Puppet, Ansible);
- Experience with load balancers (we use haproxy) and Nginx;
- Monitoring experience (Zabbix, Grafana, Prometheus, Graphite);
- Logging experience (Graylog, ELK, Fluentd, Google Stackdriver);
- Scripting skills in Python and/or Bash.
- Real-life experience with the technologies below will be an advantage: Cloud Providers (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform); Terraform; Kubernetes and docker; CI/CD instruments and tools (Jenkins).
- English level: Intermediate and higher (ability to speak).