Accountant (Accounts Payable group)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
*ООО «Дж.Т.И. Россия»
We offer an excellent opportunity to join a team of young and ambitious professionals in international company .
Temporary vacancy of AP Associate is open in Accounts Payable team.
- want to learn new area of responsibilities and obtain or enhance your professional/communication skills?
- are ready to be a part of united and friendly team?
- want to expand your professional networking within foreign entities of JTI?
If you answer “yes” at least once, then you need to apply to AP team.
- Process invoices in SAP timely and accurately, process SRT requests in time and in compliance with Policies and Procedures, return to initiator any invoices that have missing information, complete all clearings, check payment proposal reports including "Duplicate payments" report, review held invoices and resolve query
- Execute month end AP reconciliations, review open item status report making query to the Entity if necessary, prepare reports at the request
- Provide support to the Entities by developing a basic/general knowledge of the Entity' business and operational needs. Be able to provide the Entity with sound advice on AP related matters
- Provide assistance and support to the AP Team Lead to ensure that the objectives and targets of the AP team are met. Supporting other AP associates within the team and so achieve a high level of teamwork in the completion of document processing and resolving AP related issues.
Qualifications & Experience
- Higher education in finance/ accounting
- Work experience in finance (in a related area - as a plus)
- Knowledge of accounting in accounts payable sphere
Skills, Competencies & Languages
- Competent user of Microsoft Word and Excel; SAP knowledge is a plus
- English: Intermediate level
- Good communication skills
- Accuracy, attentiveness to details
- Team work skills
- Ability to work under pressure within strict deadlines