Middle/Senior Python developer
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE
- You will be learning a new and exciting industry full of challenges and opportunities for innovation
- You will help the company grow to the next level
- A fun and dynamic working environment
- A ‘wear pretty much whatever you want as long as it’s not fishnet’ dress code
- Foosball tournaments and video games - bring your A game
- Bagels every Friday and an endless supply of caffeine
- Regular Social Outings – because we believe in play just as much as hard work
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Under the supervision of the Software Manager, you will work on challenging projects incorporating cutting-edge Software development technologies. You will participate in the formulation, analysis and development of functional applications for our customers.
To be specific, responsibilities will include:
- Design & develop new applications using latest technologies
- Understanding key Web development, Data Management, and Systems Architecture concepts
- Participate in analysis and design of new product features
- Adhere to and promote standards and software development best practices
- Keep up to date with latest development technologies
THE LEAD SOFTWARE DEVELOPER OF OUR DREAMS
Here is what we are looking for – if you have it, let’s talk.
- College Degree or BAC
- Minimum of seven (7) years of relevant experience in Software Development
- Programming skills (including adaptability to new languages, use of autoformatters / linters / style / etc.)
- Docker – building, deploying, orchestration tools (Docker Swarm / Kubernetes / etc.).
- Version control – Git
- Collaboration tools – GitHub / GitLab / BitBucket / Azure DevOps / etc., JIRA / Confluence / etc.
- CI/CD – GitLab / CircleCI / TravisCI / Jenkins / etc.
- Databases – at least relational (Postgres / MySQL / MS SQL / etc.), NoSQL, Graph, etc… a bonus
- Linux – some sys admin skills
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Analytical skills
- Detail-oriented and precision
- Team player
- Organizing skills
- Strong knowledge of written and oral English is an asset