з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
- Identifies and coordinates system malfunctions;
- Proactively monitors the health and status of the infrastructure. This includes, but is not limited to network components, servers, applications, and services;
- Meets Service Level Agreements (SLA’s);
- Triages problems quickly and provides on-call personnel with critical information in a quick, clear, and concise manner;
- Manages Communication Bridge to coordinate incident or problem resolution;
- Demonstrates knowledge of critical system components and internal procedures;
- Performs defined routines and tasks with infrequent supervision;
- Has access to systems, passwords, and sensitive information;
- Promptly responds to incoming communications (telephone calls, emails, instant messaging, etc;);
- Good understanding of common IT infrastructure, practices, procedures, and personal computers;
- Associate degree, or equivalent experience;
- Familiarity with ITIL Incident, Problem, and Change Management processes;
- Decent Windows and Linux administration skills;
- Experience with Monitoring and ticketing systems;
- Understanding of network (OSI, TCP/IP);
- Understanding of virtualization/dockerization;
- Intermediate English written and verbal communication skills;
- Demonstrates excellence in professional and customer interaction;
- Maintains strict punctuality;
- Availability to work weekends and holidays;
Would be a plus:
- Experience in NOC, supporting organization or online service industry;
- Experience with Cloud PBX or VoIP;
- Basic understanding of Docker, Zabbix, TICK stack.
- Well-coordinated professional team.
- Cutting edge technologies, interesting and challenging tasks, dynamic project, great opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth.
- Corporate training programs, English language courses.
- Job placement and payment of salary take place according to the labor code.
- Sick leaves 100% paid.
- 28-day vacation 100% paid in accordance with the current salary.
- Medical assistance (voluntary health insurance, dental insurance, office doctor).
- Great working conditions, modern business center, cycle parking, equipped kitchens, tea, coffee, soft drinks, and sweets.
- Corporate events, trips, sports.
- Office in a 15-minute walk from the subway.
- Nonresident applicants granted Relocation Bonus and help in finding accommodation in St. Petersburg.