Senior QA engineer (Nova)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
T-Systems has different international subsidiaries in more than 20 countries with over 50 000 employees. Point of production in Russia was founded in 1995, and it now works on challenging projects for such customers as T-Mobile, Shell, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, MAN, ThyssenKrupp, DHL, Continental, SBB (Swiss Federal Railways).
We are a joined (Russia + Switzerland) product team! Our product (NOVA) is a new generation of ticketing systems for Swiss public transportation companies.
Main goals of our product are:
- Let passengers make a whole trip with single best price ticket (and not to care about transport companies, means of transportation, set of products, etc);
- Let Swiss transport companies (~250) sell to their customers any products they want.
Our project is one of the leading in Europe and it was proved by Swiss digital economy award committee
NOVA is a high load distributed SAAS platform hosted in a private cloud with a continuously evolved eco-system around.
Today we are selling more than 60% of all transport tickets in Switzerland (~300’000 tickets per day) and this number keeps growing.
We’re using the best modern and proved technologies such as:
- Java 11;
- Spring (Boot/Data/Security);
- Oracle, Elasticsearch, Hazelcast;
- OpenShift, Docker;
- NewRelic, Splunk;
- Atlassian Stack: Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence;
• Interaction with the Customer: analysis and clarification of requirements, presenting developed system to the Customer, participation in regular status meetings with the Customer
• Manual and automated testing of the backend system (via SOAP UI and similar tools for testing web services)
• Interaction with the development team in the analysis of specifications, clarification of customer requirements and joint tests development
• Improving product quality and technical level of QA-team
- At least 3 years experience in functional software testing
- Knowledge of the theoretical foundations of QA and testing of web applications
- Automation experience
- English at least intermediate
Would be a plus:
- Programming skills, knowledge of at least one of the programming languages (preferably Java)
- Experience with continuous integration systems (Jenkins), version control systems (Git, Subversion)
- Experience with REST \ SOAP
- Groovy Experience
- XPath / XQuery knowledge
- German language