We are a joined (Russia + Switzerland) product team! Our product (NOVA) is a new generation of ticketing systems for Swiss public transportation companies.
Main goals of our product are:
- Let passengers make a whole trip with single best price ticket (and not to care about transport companies, means of transportation, set of products, etc);
- Let Swiss transport companies (~250) sell to their customers any products they want.
Our project is one of the leading in Europe and it was proved by Swiss digital economy award committee
NOVA is a high load distributed SAAS platform hosted in a private cloud with a continuously evolved eco-system around.
Today we are selling more than 60% of all transport tickets in Switzerland (~300’000 tickets per day) and this number keeps growing.
We’re using the best modern and proved technologies such as:
- Java 11;
- Spring (Boot/Data/Security);
- Oracle, Elasticsearch, Hazelcast;
- OpenShift, Docker;
- NewRelic, Splunk;
- Atlassian Stack: Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence;
• Interaction with the Customer: analysis and clarification of requirements, presenting developed system to the Customer, participation in regular status meetings with the Customer
• Manual and automated testing of the backend system (via SOAP UI and similar tools for testing web services)
• Interaction with the development team in the analysis of specifications, clarification of customer requirements and joint tests development
• Improving product quality and technical level of QA-team
- At least 3 years experience in functional software testing
- Knowledge of the theoretical foundations of QA and testing of web applications
- Automation experience
- English at least intermediate
Would be a plus:
- Programming skills, knowledge of at least one of the programming languages (preferably Java)
- Experience with continuous integration systems (Jenkins), version control systems (Git, Subversion)
- Experience with REST \ SOAP
- Groovy Experience
- XPath / XQuery knowledge
- German language
Senior QA engineer (Nova)В архиве с 28 января 2020
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию