з/п не указана
We are looking for a Business Analyst to be responsible for the end-to-end analysis process on Veeam internal projects.
This specialist will join Corporate Information Systems department and will be a part of technical team that supports and develops corporate CRM (Salesforce).
- Support the entire business analysis workflow: from problem definition to requirements specification;
- Develop deep understanding of business requirements by working with business owners, subject matter experts, enterprise architects, product owners, and application developers (hold interviews, organize brainstorm sessions);
- Create the necessary project documentation to support solution design, development, and testing;
- Make sure that requirements documentation is accurate, accepted by business stakeholders, and fully understood by the technical team before solutions are designed and implemented.
- Maintain professional, productive communication with business and technical stakeholders and peers.
- Be the expert knowledge center in your domain.
- Follow the working and documentation standards accepted by the team.
- 2+ years of experience as a Business Analyst (experience with Web projects / services - is an advantage);
- Experience in process and communications set-up (with stakeholdes and team members);
- Ability to facilitate discussions with business stakeholders to understand their requirements, priorities, limitations and restrictions;
- Experience in using best practices for gathering and documenting complete and detailed requirements;
- Practical experience with modeling notations (BPMN, UML) and tools - is an advantage;
- Experience with Agile (SCRUM, Kanban) - is an advantage;
- Englsh level - Upper-Intermediate, both spoken and written.
- Employment in a growing dynamic company
- Modern energetic multicultural environment
- Interesting people, an excellent team of professionals
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth and career
- Flexible work schedule
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, “white” salary
- An extended medical insurance policy
- Opportunity to join the Veeam football and/or volleyball teams
- Partial compensation of costs on fitness
- Annual leave 28 days