We are seeking a Presales Consultant – a senior professional who will play a crucial role in business development process and business proposals creation including lead qualification, elaboration of EPAM offering, value proposition and final deal closure. The successful candidate will work with EPAM Sales Life-Sciences Business Units and Competency Centers to develop and present business solutions, aligning business needs and positioning EPAM experience and services as key differentiation and competitive advantage. (You can read about Life-Sciences Business Units here https://www.epam.com/our-work/life-sciences-and-healthcare)
This person must be comfortable mapping business requirements into EPAM capabilities and services, suggesting delivery methodologies, defining financial models, prerequisites and dependencies of a successful engagement, coordinating and integrating business development activities across multiple organizational units and divisions at EPAM.
- Work as a part of EPAM presales team with EPAM senior management, account managers, heads of business units and competency centers, architects on a daily basis presenting a solution from business perspective;
- Drive preparation of proposals and participate in Q&A sessions;
- Act as a single point of contact leading the bid team and providing a comprehensive targeted response;
- Integrate technical solution implementation approach into business proposals, build pricing models based on technical estimates, timelines and cost analyses;
- Create presentations featuring EPAM values, experience and services;
- Continually collect and structure EPAM technological and business experience for further reuse by sales and presales teams.
- 3+ years overall IT experience and/or other technical, mathematical background;
- Experience in preparing proposals, client-facing documentation and sales materials;
- Very good written and good spoken English;
- Understanding of software development life cycle (RUP, Agile), operations (ITIL®).
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience in project management, strategic consulting and/or MBA;
- Practical knowledge of and experience working with clients.
з/п не указана