JetBrains is a global software vendor with millions of customers in over 160 countries. JetBrains tools help software developers work faster by automating their common and repetitive tasks. We strive to deliver tools that make professional software development a more productive and enjoyable experience.
We are looking for an Internet Marketing Specialist to join our team.
- Plan, implement, and analyze acquisition marketing programs supporting multiple marketing objectives.
- Create new and maintain existing marketing campaigns on different advertising platforms.
- Analyze campaign results with the help of Google Analytics / Google BigQuery, and improve a campaign’s performance.
- Negotiate advertising options with website and network owners.
- Propose and implement effective and creative ways to increase awareness of JetBrains and its products across the developer community, drive new customers to web resources, * and increase product downloads and sales.
- Collaborate with different teams across the company to support product releases, sales campaigns, events, and other marketing activities.
- Create website traffic reports which can help prioritize SEO and traffic acquisition programs across the marketing department.
- Desire to work independently and set yourself tasks and prioritize them properly.
- Understanding of how particular marketing activities are embedded in the global marketing strategy.
- High interest in digital marketing with a desire to grow in this domain.
- Strong interpersonal, writing, and verbal skills with an advanced command of the English language.
- Higher education. Ready to consider undergraduate students.
- Ability to learn quickly and work in a fast-changing environment.
- Attentive to detail.
Will be an advantage:
- Previous successful Internet marketing and/or Web Analytics experience, ideally in an international landscape.
- SQL skills strong enough to work with GA data in BigQuery.
- Understanding of developer marketing.
- Experience in making data-driven marketing decisions using A/B testing, web analytics tools like Google Analytics, or similar reporting methods.