International company Broadridge is looking for bright, pro-active, compulsive and nice people to join the development team located at St. Petersburg. As a Support Engineer, you will have the opportunity to become part of services team focused on delivering and implementation of a high-end solution for major world hedge funds. Working in a large international company, you will be involved into developing services for financial markets, requiring high performance, reliability and throughput.
- Ability and interest to work with different teams (Development, Implementation, IT) to build the best solution for clients
- 3+ years’ experience (product companies preferably)
- Fluent spoken and written English
- SQL Server and Transact SQL skills
- Good analytical skills in assessing clients, functional and technical requirements
- Good problem solving, troubleshooting and communication skills
- Focus on customer
The following knowledge and skills will be a plus:
- Financial industry (investments) knowledge will be the very strong plus
- Front office (traders) support experience
- Experience with product functional testing
- Other key attributes include to be self-motivated, an ability to take responsibility and be prepared to learn fast.
- End-of-year bonus program
- English, technical and financial trainings
- Medical insurance for employee, spouse and children