з/п не указана
Stealth Silicon Vally Startup in Research and Healthcare AI with 182M monthly visits seeking Experienced Product Manager in our Product team.
Help us create next-level AI-enabled technologies.
Fast-growing Silicon Valley company is looking for an Experienced Product Manager to help us create AI-enabled research and healthcare solutions to service our partners and 182M monthly visitors, making us one of the largest Node.js® projects in existence. We create these solutions by uniting engineers who work remotely — collaboration through the cloud.
We are offering a full-time remote job with no daily commute. Your schedule is flexible — only you control your hours. Initially, you will develop and maintain various specifications and conduct related research. In addition to mentoring junior PMs, you will participate in and lead the implementation of product development. You must be capable of independently leading a project from start to finish.
If you're highly motivated, versatile, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Create clean, concise technical documents, including engineering specifications
- Develop, unify, and promote Product Development best practices within the company
- Make informed product decisions and be responsible for their implementation and success
- Contribute to shaping the development workflow
- Lead, train, mentor junior PMs in
- Maintaining existing technical documentation and keeping related material up-to-date
- Developing, unifying, and promoting documentation best practices throughout the entire company
- Analyzing technical/nontechnical documentation for effectiveness, clarity, and adherence to company standards
- Conducting web research for technical, administrative, and other company-related needs
- Participate in and lead the implementation of product development at all stages
- Establish success criteria for key product features using meaningful metrics
- Define and document the scope and functionality of software features
- React to market changes and assess potential product opportunities
- Attend team scrums/meetings on a regular basis
- Liaise and collaborate closely with technical and nontechnical colleagues and stakeholders
- Guide, mentor, sanity check colleagues — assist in developing training materials
- Provide regular milestone reporting
We're looking for someone with
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- A BA/BS degree in Software Development, Project Management, or a related field
- An extended experience with web/app/mobile/e-commerce projects
- An understanding of modern Software Development practices and workflows
- A proven working background as a Software Project/Product Manager or Scrum Product Owner
- Capacity to absorb, synthesize, categorize, delegate high amounts of information
- Experience implementing project management tools and practices
- Expectational relationship-building skills
Nice to haves:
- Experience in managing/leading people and teams
- Prior experience at a growth-stage internet/software company
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
- Proven ability to create detailed, thoughtful, and actionable requirements including functional specifications, UI designs, workflow diagrams
- PMP, CSPO Certification or equivalent
Visit https://www.emersoncroft.com/jobs to learn more and apply