DevOps — Senior Engineer
з/п не указана
We are engineers, designers, and technologists, brought together by a mission to reshape the future. Our objective is to reimagine the manufacturing process. It will be fully software-defined and driven entirely by AI, meaning new products will get to market much quicker.
About the project
We are anesthetists of our company - we make pain go away. But we are also architects as we create company-wide solutions. Additionally, we are 'jacks of all trades' and masters at that, as we find approaches to any problems. We are 'devops unicorns' in robotics and looking for an extra brave hero to save the world... 5 days a week.
About the role
Seriously, as a part of devops team at TRA Robotics you will be responsible for several key existing products and infrastructure as a whole. You will be involved in developing and rolling out new solutions, participating in exciting releases of robotic platform, communicating with operations, qa and dev teams. You need to be ready to code in bash, python, yaml, json and whatever comes your way.
What we are looking for
- Unix administration (x11, nginx, lvm, networking)
- Build tools and processes (cmake, npm, gradle, mvn, conan/deb packaging, jenkins, nexus)
- Scripting (python, groovy, bash)
- Modern devops toolbox (docker, ansible, kubernetes, ELK)
- Clouds (AWS, GCP)
- "Release and iterate" approach
- Ability to take ownership of a project
- Ability to work in a distributed team
- Helm / Databases expertise might be helpful
What we offer
- To join highly scientific-intensive culture and take part in developing the unique product
- The ability to choose technology stack and approaches
- Yearly educational budget - we support your ambitions to learn
- Relocation package - we would like to make your start as smooth as possible
- Flexible working environment - choose your working hours and equipment