Senior DevOps Engineer
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Wandisco Fusion Platform - flagship product for active-active data replication between on-premise and cloud installation of Hadoop. You will be working as part of engineering and quality engineering team within our Fusion SQE group, helping to deliver regular releases of the platform.
What you'll be doing:
● Improvement of our current tools for spawning hadoop and cloud (AWS, Azure, GCS, Swift, etc) environments and test execution.
● Investigating and troubleshooting production or QA problems related to these environments
● Writing new automation for the above on python/bash/ansible
● Evaluation and integration of new tools
● Improve the monitoring of the cloud and other dev. environments
● Working closely with product management to understand product requirements.
What We're Looking For:
● Ideal candidate would have strong background in Linux administration.
● Excellent scripting skills (python/bash/groovy/ruby)
● Experience with configuration management (puppet, ansible) and source code management (git, gerrit)
● Experience with databases (mysql, postgresql, mongo DB, etc)
● Understanding of developer’s tools and languages
● Ability and willingness to work in a global, fast-paced environment
● Excellent communication and analytical skills
● Team players who can also work on their own initiative.
● Experience with the cloud (AWS, Azure, GCS, Swift, etc)
● Experience with Jenkins and Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery methodologies.
● Experience in debugging Java applications.
WANdisco is shaping the future of data infrastructure with its groundbreaking LIVE DATA platform, enabling companies to finally put all their data to work for the business – all the time, at any scale. Only WANdisco makes data always available, always accurate, and always protected, delivering hyper-scale economics to support exponential data growth with the same IT budget. With significant OEM and go-to-market partnerships with IBM, AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, Oracle and other industry titans – as well as hundreds of customers among the Global 2000 – WANdisco (LSE:WAND) is igniting a LIVE DATA movement worldwide.