от 3 500 EUR на руки
Wisebits is a group of international IT companies. Our products are the best in Europe and we have leading positions in the USA. Our total audience reach is over a billion monthly visits.
Who are we looking for:
- We are not seeking the ultimate candidate. Our perfect job applicant is a product manager with a high level of empathy, diving head-on into the product and focusing even on the tiniest details, a fanatic in love with their profession and a charismatic motivator for the team – if this description fits you, then we should definitely get acquainted.
- Create and implement processes that contribute to the effective development, launching, optimization, and support of product features
- Generate detailed product technical specifications for the development team
- Inspire and energize the team to bring the product to life
- Understand and analyze user needs and experience to take the product quality to the top level
- Work directly with Head of Product and CEO to deeply and systematically delve into all product tasks
You are the right person for the job if you:
- Can identify the problem and present a substantiated solution
- Are not afraid to make a mistake – the truth is born in search
- Set priorities and know how to focus the team on the strategic and important tasks
- Have a high level of empathy, but also you're capable of saying "no" when the situation requires it
- Know how to take responsibility and be responsible for possible mistakes of the team
- Know how to analyze the work done taking into account the opportunities for improvement
- Are able to understand what motivates each team member, their pain, impulses, and values
- Are sociable, do not try to guess answers or remain silent all the time, share ideas, feedback, and expectations openly, can hear and be heard
- Product management experience 3+ years
- Successfully launched Web or Mobile products in the portfolio
- Experience in documentation and systematization of requirements
- Ability to describe the development tasks in detail, to analyze the description for completeness, feasibility, and inconsistency.
- Basic knowledge and experience in the following areas: programming, management, operational management, design, business analysis.
- Experience with creating a product in a dynamic environment while supporting multiple initiatives with different priorities at all stages of development.
- Experience in B2C IT segment (web, mobile)
- A higher education diploma (required by the immigration authorities)
And in return, we offer:
- Modern new office in the downtown of sunny Limassol
- Official employment and working visa
- No dress code and bureaucracy
- Agile Kanban methodology JIRA task management
- Work computer of your choice: iMac or PC
- Medical insurance
- Free lunches
- Corporate mobile package
- Tickets to Cyprus paid by the company
- Family relocation from any region of ex-USSR and Europe