Intern for Dentons’ Tax and Customs practice
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Who We Are
Dentons Europe, an international law firm, seeks bright, ambitious graduates and last-year students to intern for Dentons’ Tax and Customs practice in St. Petersburg. Dentons’ tax and customs professionals advise foreign organizations investing in Russia and the CIS as well as local businesses seeking assistance on a wide range of business issues. Every day we provide our clients complex solutions and solve non-standard problems in taxation, accounting, finance, management and strategy. We work with federal and local legislation, help businesses to receive tax incentives and subsidies, and help governments of different levels to write and adopt laws and investment strategies. Our work is at the intersection of the legal, tax and business consulting practices. Our team is fast growing and consists not only of legal, tax and accounting specialists, but also unites people with technical expertise mainly in information technologies and the natural sciences, as many of our clients are from the IT and high-technology sector.
Dentons’ Russian Tax and Customs practice is recognized as one of Russia’s finest by legal publications such as Chambers and Partners, The Legal 500, Tax Directors Handbook and World Tax.
We are not looking for a specific education or background, rather for talented individuals with considerable potential.
Our requirements are:
· Strong analytical skills, critical and out-of-the-box thinking, ability to separate facts from opinions, attention to detail
· Strong calculation skills
· Ability to work with unstructured text and numbers, and skill in handling various information sources (Consultant+, Garant, public sources). Efficient use of search engines and databases will be your advantage
· High level of motivation and commitment, high quality of deliverables, accuracy, ability to meet deadlines, multitasking skills
· Fluent written and oral communication skills in Russian and English, experience in writing articles, analytical briefs, notes, etc.
· Ability to clearly and briefly present the results of analysis
· Advanced computer capabilities (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
· Knowledge of the fundamentals of the Russian tax system, accounting and financial management will be your advantage
· A university degree (or expected degree) in tax, accounting, finance, law, mathematics, management, computer science or a related field
· Becoming part of a team working on consulting projects for major Russian and multinational businesses
· Providing information support for the team: researching legislation and analyzing a client’s documents as part of a large project or to provide quick advice to a client, preparing for client meetings and participating in drafting proposals
· Supporting senior colleagues in the preparation of calculations, business plans and financial models
· Presenting the results of your analysis, including visualization in ppt. slides or clear text in analytical notes
Advantages of an internship with Dentons
You will join a fast-growing group providing unique services on the market. You will have the opportunity to broaden your career horizons with further possible specialization in the area of your choice: business consulting or tax/legal issues. You will also:
· Gain extensive practical and theoretical knowledge of the professional area
· Definitely not be doing the monotonous low-skilled work most entry-level specialists are expected to do
· Receive a 2-3 month paid internship
· Have the opportunity to join the Firm on a permanent basis as a result of the internship