Manual QA Engineer
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
We help the customer's Product and Engineering teams to deeply understand and develop technical products and ensure they are being built with the highest quality.
- 3+ years of working in Quality Assurance;
- API testing is a must;
- Experience planning, organizing and implementing testing strategies;
- Experience testing modern web applications;
- Experience owning testing activities for a team or pod;
- Experience with an automated acceptance testing framework;
- Experience with a scripting language like Python or Ruby;
- Experience with version control and CI/CD tools like Jenkins.
As a plus:
- Experience with mobile test automation;
- Experience with postgress debugging;
- Experience assessing scalability, performance or security.
- Bolster and improve existing test suites to increase deployment confidence and speed
- Plan and implement testing strategies for new and existing features
- Analyze bugs to determine how to improve our development process
- Create excellence in several technology verticals instead of performing poorly across many;
- Focus on what we know best and overachieve while doing it;
- Value personal work-life balance by offering flexible arrangements;
- Practice honesty as the best policy and loyalty above all else;
- Establish a long-term mutual relationship instead of per-project deals.
- Competitive compensation;
- Comfy office and flexible work arrangements;
- Team of professionals providing you with the opportunity to grow;