Now Wrike is looking for an infrastructure security specialist to evolve and improve security process in-house and worldwide! We expect that you are strong at infrastructure and application security, have experience with reviewing of design and source code, networks, penetration testing.
- Improve and implement exclusive security functionality and protection in Wrike infrastructures including production, cloud and office environment;
- Review, improvement and support systems and network in according to in-house and worldwide security standards and requirements;
- Review and maintaining security perimeter and access control;
- Participation in internal system and network security penetration testing and security audits;
- Working with IT teams around Wrike on security shortcomings in the infrastructure, and recommendations for rectifying them;
- Provide advice and guidance to ITOps, SysOps and DevOps teams in the security area, and educate them in security matters.
- Scientific degree in computer science, information technology, or a relevant discipline
- Solid Linux skills with experience of analyzing infrastructure and scripting skills in Bash and/or Python
- Strong system and network fundamentals (TCP/IP, networking, routing, tunneling, CDNs, etc.) with the security focus
- Experience with Network Penetration tools, security monitoring, intrusion detection and prevention systems, access control, experience in the usage of SIEM platforms
- English - Intermediate level or better (ability to speak)
- Analytical thinking, problem-solving and results-oriented skills
- Experience with virtualization and hypervisors, Puppet and/or Ansible, and Cloud Provides as AWS and GCP would be the great advantage