CTO/ Chief technical officer (Gamedev)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
We are Plamee! We are developing mobile F2P games by licenses of common knowledge TV-shows. Our studio was formed in 2014 as a part of Playtech, the gaming industry’s largest listed software, technology and services company. At the moment our team keeps on development of mid-core strategy "Narcos: Cartel Wars". Also, we are working on a new project "Breaking Bad: Criminal elements".
- The first role of CTO is to ensure smooth project delivery and set the strategic direction of company’s technological advance.
- CTO is uniquely qualified to understand the big picture of game development. CTO identifies metrics, challenges and sets standards & guidelines, understands delivery and workflow, thinks strategically, and defines and directs the development process.
- Works with the development team as a playing coach and sometimes helps them as a developer.
- Supervises and oversees technical aspects of development and production, oversees quality management
- Involved in people management in case of evaluating professional skills of internal professionals or external candidates. Responsible for hiring decision making in cases for hiring technical specialists.
- Mentors and guides developers about technology choices, implementation or design approaches, architecture decisions.
- 7+ years of professional engineering and software development experience
- 3+ years of leadership experience in software development
- 2+ mobile games development
- Excellent understanding of major management technologies, Agile (Scrum, FDD), Waterfall
- Excellent understanding of Art and Production domains in game development projects
- Experience teaching and mentoring mid-level / senior level engineers
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Reads writes and speaks fluent English
What we can offer you:
- The challenge at work: interesting tasks and problems to solve, ability to form and improve your own team and technical difficulties which are needed to be solved.
- Competitive salary based on the results of the interview.
- We can help with relocation from other cities.
- Flexible schedule.
- Friendly atmosphere in office and support from colleagues.
- Medical insurance, fitness.
- Our office is located close to the Petrogradskaya station.