Intern DevOps Engineer/System Administrator
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
This is a great opportunity for dynamical growing system administrators to get familiar with software development and operations in strong, worldwide company with large infrastructure distributed all over the world. To use and understand common practices of transparent deployment and maintaining large distributed systems, following top industry level processes and tools.
- Common knowledge of OSI model or TCP/IP stack protocols.
- Understanding of Linux and Windows server systems.
- Ability to work with strict deadlines.
You will get experience:
- Working in a high-performance team in strong IT company.
- Troubleshooting of Java, C++ applications based on enterprise technologies (RabbitMQ, MongoDB, GridGain, Coherence, etc.).
- In software development lifecycle where DevOPS team plays important role.
- Working with SQL, bash, python or other scripting languages.
- Well-coordinated professional team.
- Cutting edge technologies, interesting and challenging tasks, dynamic project, great opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth.
- Job placement and payment of salary take place according to the labor code.
- Sick leaves 100% paid.
- Medical assistance (voluntary health insurance, dental insurance, office doctor).
- Great working conditions, modern business center, cycle parking, equipped kitchens, tea, coffee, soft drinks and sweets.
- Corporate events, trips, sports.
- Office in 15-minute walk from the subway.