Intermedia is a Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) and business cloud email provider hyper-focused on delivering easy-to-use and secure communication and collaboration solutions to small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and the partners that serve them. We offer cloud voice, web/video/content sharing and conferencing, chat, presence, file backup, sync and share, business email, identity and access management, security, archiving, and more.
Our clients are more than 1 mln. people, thousands of business customers and partners. Our team is 1000+ over the world and 350+ employees in St. Petersburg.
Intermedia Security team is seeking talented and motivated individuals to help us maintain the security posture of our infrastructure through the process of continuously improving monitoring capabilities and response actions.
You will be working on ensuring we are prepared to detect and respond to the evolving threats.
It is more valuable to be inspired by the modern security challenges and willing to hunt evil, rather than having enormous experience and holding CISSP certificate.
We expect you to have the following things to succeed:
- Strong curiosity (oh, and knowledge as well!) about modern attack technics and how to defeat them
- General grasp in: networking and operating systems
- Some practical experience in either information security or system administration
It would be awesome if you have any of these:
- Practical experience with SIEM
- Scripting and automation: Python, Go, Haskell.. (all right, Python or Go is enough)
- Home lab where you simulate attacks, tryout/build new frameworks, and overall form the mind.
We don’t hire for tools knowledge, but rather for the attitude and mindset. If the following terms make your heart beat – do reach out to us:
Threat hunting, TTPs, DFIR, APT, threat intelligence, MITRE ATT&CK.
- Position is opened in our Saint-Petersburg office due to the business growth.
- We offer attractive salary (negotiable) and benefit package, flexible schedule, professional team and friendly atmosphere.
- Office close to "Alexander Nevsky" metro station.