з/п не указана
INTERMEDIA is a Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) and business cloud email provider hyper-focused on delivering easy-to-use and secure communication and collaboration solutions to small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and the partners that serve them. We offer cloud voice, web/video/content sharing and conferencing, chat, presence, file backup, sync and share, business email, identity and access management, security, archiving, and more.
Our clients are more than 1 mln. people, thousands of business customers and partners. Our team is 800+ over the world and 300+ employees in St. Petersburg.
- 3+ years of Java experience in a production environment (Kotlin experience will be a plus);
- Strong experience with Android SDK (proven experience in developing, launching and supporting mobile applications/services (Google Play published applications));
- Proficiency with REST API, JSON and web services;
- Skill to quickly assimilate and productively use new technology to create reliable products based on quality code;
- In-depth debugging and troubleshooting skills;
- English language: sufficient for written communication.
WILL BE A PLUS:
- Experience in iOS development
- Intermedia is a one-stop shop for cloud business applications. Our Office in the Cloud™ suite integrates the essential IT services that businesses need simply to do business. Over 1,000,000 users, 70,000 businesses and 6,000 active partners choose Intermedia's Office in the Cloud™ for email, phones, file sharing and 30 other essential IT services—all from one control panel.
- Position is opened in our Saint-Petersburg office due to the business growth.
- We offer attractive salary (negotiable) and benefit package, flexible schedule, professional team and friendly atmosphere.
- Office close to "Alexander Nevsky" metro station.